Friday, December 4, 2009

Planes

This Thanksgiving holiday me and my brother took the plane back home to Atlanta. I had done it plenty off times and have had minor delays here and there but nothing that ever made me to mad. On this particular flight all the passengers had already boarded the plane and we were ready to hit the runway. As we started taxiing down the run way we just stop for a while. I sure people were thinking like me and wondering what was going on. Over the intercom the captain told us that there was a minor issue and we would need to go back to the gate. He said the problem would take about ten to fifteen minutes to fix. Well it didn’t and everyone had to get of the plane and board new flights. Lucky for me and my brother about two hours later we were able to catch a flight that was about to leave but I’m sure there were plenty of people who were stuck in the airport well beyond that. I guess we got kind of lucky.

No comments: