Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Changes

Being in a military family we had to relocate plenty of times in my lifetime. As a young child this did not bother me much because I thought that that was what everyone went through and I had no trouble making new friends. As I got older and closer to high school moving around got to be an annoyance. The first time I was mad about having to move was in the 8th grade. We had only lived there a year and in that short time I made a lot of friends. When everything was really working out good we had to move. Having to pack up all our stuff in boxes was enough of a hassle without having to leave all my friends. That was difficult for me but it got easier because of things like Myspace so I could keep in touch with everyone I have moved away from over the years.

No comments: