Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just Do It

I just recently learned how to swim and I must admit that it is easier than I thought. In that past I was held back by the fear of drowning. My younger brother learned to swim years before me so that was a little embarrassing. He always told me if I started to sink just stand up but for some reason I didn’t trust that. I always wanted to keep my feet under me. Well no matter how many attempts I made I was not going to be able to swim like that. I never wanted to go under water either so that definitely hindered my progress. I finally started just doing what I needed to do to swim and turns out that it is not hard at all. I’m still not an expert but I can handle myself at a pool party or something without being the only one outside the pool.

No comments: