Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Excuses

I used to be pretty insecure about my height because I am noticeably short. When I was younger I was never really teased too much about my height because I was friends with everyone but I always thought about it. I was actually pretty mad about it because I always thought about what I would be able to do if I was just a little bit taller. I was pretty good at sports but from a past experience never wanted to try out. I always gave my friends some kind of excuse to why I wasn’t trying out but I just didn’t want to be cut because of my height. That lasted a pretty long time through most of high school. I have gotten over that and don’t really use that as an excuse for anything anymore. It easy to use the excuse by I tend to just try to use what I have.

No comments: